Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Cast Signing/Halloween Party!

Last week I decided to have a last minute cast signing/Halloween party before Noah gets his cast off tomorrow & we had a great turnout today! Bella & I worked really hard to get the cupcakes decorated & the food prepared yesterday so that we could enjoy the playgroup! Everyone loved signing his cast & these pics will def go in the baby book for memories - I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already and the cast will be gone tomorrow.

Here are some party pics to enjoy!!

Alice & Tweedle Dee - cutest one's I've ever seen!

Craft table all set up for the kids arrival!

special treats for some sweet kids!

My cast signature :)

Bella having some fun signing!

the little monsters waiting for their friends to arrive

the 7 month old sweet twins!

Tweedle Dee!

Elizabeth & her precious 6 week old, Grace!

Pirate Ethan signing Noah's cast

Bella focusing on her special craft

lunch time with some of the rugrats!


1 comment:

Our Family said...

The Geismars know how to party! Looks like fun!