Friday night was one of my favorite nights in a long time. I was beaming ear to ear for hours after we got home from Cagles Dairy farm with 2 of my girlfriends and their kids. We had intended Andy for come along with us but he got tied up at work late on Friday so I decided to brave it alone and head up to Canton with the 2 kids. The kids had an absolute BLAST. I was worried about Noah, his cast and if that was gonna hold him back/make him upset to be stuck in a stroller and attached to me but he was just fine! The kids got to play on the Haystack Jump, find their way through the 3-mile long corn maze & take a hayride to where they roasted marshmellows by the lake at dusk. It was perfect & there were no meltdowns or whining, which made it extra pleasant!!! We didn't get home til after 9 - I'm usually so strict on being home by 7 so they can have baths and be in bed by 8 but on this particular night, everything was going so smooth, I didnt want it to end! The night was cool & crisp - such a wonderful fall evening to be enjoying outside! The weather has definately turned toward fall & I am loving every second of it! I actually had to turn on the heat last night bc it was in the low 40's this morning. I spent my Sunday up at the outlets with a friend, finding some fall clothes for the kids, enjoying some kid-free time & getting some deals! October is sure to be a fun, busy month! Cannot wait to see what the remainder of this month holds for us!!
Happy boy, cast & all....

playing on the Haystack Jump!

Noah wanting in on the action, poor bud

they came back from the bathroom holding hands, soooo sweet!

have no idea why they are all looking at Tyler but this pic is pretty funny

leaders of our pack - they got us pretty lost, hehe!

goofs!

happy boy, stuck in the stroller

Brandy &"baby" Reese, Laura & Ty

Mark must have picked Bella up 10 times throughout the evening, they were sooo cute together! <3

Brandy with the kids up on the bridge

they were running, turned the corner & I snapped this cute pic!

walking through the tunnel to the hay ride!

all 6 kids in one pic, with a screaming Noah

Bella & the boys...what else is new, lol!

kids checking out the pony

Noah trying to figure out how to maneuver through the grass
roasting away!

she wasnt a fan of her toasted treat

Mark is such a sweet friend to Bella!

my sweet boy & I :)

attempt #3 to get everyone looking in the direction of the camera, lol!
1 comment:
This looks like such a fun night! Good for you for going anyway when Andy had to work late. I'm always nervous to venture out on my own sometimes with both kids, but it's almost always worth it!
Bella looks like such a big girl hanging with the boys and you couldn't have asked for a more perfect little guy. Big smiles, cast and all. So cute!
Post a Comment