This week has been a scorcher (mid 90's every day with the heat index around 102-105) so we've been at the pool basically every day trying to stay cool! Yesterday we had 2 pool playdates - one in the morning up in Woodstock at our friends neighborhood pool and then in the late afternoon, a pizza/pool party with our neighborhood friends in our community pool. It was a great pool day & the kids loved every minute of it! At our friends in Woodstock, their pool even has a waterslide so Bella was loving that! I had to go down with her, she was still too scared to do it by herself but I didnt mind, I love waterslides & I loved her little squeals the whole way down! On Tuesday morning, Kelly came over to help me with the kids at the neighborhood pool so we went down around 11am and stayed until naptime. The kids had a ball & it's so nice that they both LOVE the water!!! It was so nice having Kelly to help me out - that way I wasnt double teamed by 2 non-swimming kids. Especially with Bella potty training, half of our pool time is spent in the bathroom, haha! We are going to try and do swim lessons for Bella, I emailed a woman about private lessons so hopefully once we get back from FL, she can squeeze us in!
pool date on Tues with Kelly!
happy, chill boy!! loves just floating around in the ladybug, hehe
my sweet prince!
Bella splashing away!
the kids & I
smiley boy!
dipping the piggies in the water!
Ethan pushing Noah around the kiddie pool
sweet Bella


No comments:
Post a Comment