Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outdoor Fun!

The snow is long gone & today we finally reached the 50 degree mark!! Woohoo! Bella had been begging to go outside when we got home from preschool but it was lunchtime & then naps so I told her she'd have to wait. Of course Noah slept til 5pm but the second we went and got him from the crib, she was begging to go out so I stopped preparing dinner for the time being and off we went to enjoy the beautiful evening! She told me she just wanted to "run" around - I was ready to break out the bikes but she wanted nothing to do with them and told me "tomorrow" I can't remember the last time we enjoyed some mild weather, it's been a few months, that's for sure so we are savoring every minute. And good news - the next 3 days are gonna be sunny & upper 50's/low 60's! I'll take it! Looking forward to afternoons at the park & some family walks!!!

our happy girl

hopscotch time - Noah loves following Big Sis around, everywhere & all the time

little toddler feet hopping along

"hop, hop, hop" is what she kept saying over and over

Mr. Serious checking out the airplanes in the sky


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for 2 little hopscotchers! Gotta love the happiness that a few minutes outside will do for kids. I hear you guys are in for a nice weekend. Enjoy!!