Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fall 2010 Pics

My wonderful & talented friend, Kelly took some pictures for us back in October & I'm just now getting around to sharing them. Partly because I was waiting until the Christmas cards went out because we used 3 of the pics for them! We met at Red Top Mountain in Cartersville - about a 25 min drive north and while it was a bright and sunny day, it was anything but warm. We pushed back our start time to 10am because it was so frigid out and a mere 33 degrees! Quite cold when we were not dressed in our winter gear! But we braved it for that hour & had a lot of fun and are very thankful for Kelly for taking these pics that will last a lifetime!!

Fam Christmas card pic


our sweet & smiley boy!

kisses for mommy! Poor Bella's legs were soooo cold! I had tights but took them off at the last minute bc they didnt look good with the white boots, haha!







While Andy & I were taking some solo shots, I looked over and Noah had plopped himself down in this position and it turned out to be one of my favorite pics - I love it!


No comments: