Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just a day in the park...

My good friend Kelly offered to take some pictures of the kids for me last week & I just love, love, love these pictures!!! The weather was gorgeous and the kids were happy making for some pretty fantastic photographs for our family to enjoy forever!! Some of my favorite pictures are the ones that aren't staged or planned but of kids being kids & playing, exploring, learning & Kelly was able to capture some great moments!

I am in shock that in one short week, my baby will be turning 1. It is amazing to me how fast this year has gone & we are celebrating his birthday this weekend with friends & I feel like I have so much to do before Saturday, including finishing up his 1 year montage. I start to tear up every time I start working on it and it brings back so many happy memories of the past year & I am so excited to share his video when it's all done!

Here are a bunch of my favorites - my beautiful duo!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those kids are gorgeous--thank god they take after their grandpa beege!!!!!!!just kidding of course they are awsome.

love,

grandpa beege

Anonymous said...

Awww! She did a great job Sara! Cannot believe Noah will be one soon! What happened to our little babies???

Kerry

Jessica said...

Great pictures! And I agree...unposed and candid shote are THE BEST!